lABLEd Podcast - Autism Awareness Week episodes — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

lABLEd Podcast - Autism Awareness Week episodes

4wheeledwonder
4wheeledwonder Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello, I wanted to let you know about my podcast; I cohost a show called lABLEd that's  All about Disability, Illness and Difference as the topic: I think some of you might like it.

We talk to Disabled and Chronically ill people about their lives and conditions and how they are defying societies labels.
If you'd like to find it more, you can visit www.labledpodcast.co.uk.

We are also holding a special mini-series to coincide with Autism Awareness Week and talk to different people about their autism experience. Our current episode is with musician Louise Steel who talks, for the first time, about her adult autism diagnosis and how her music helps her!  

All our episodes are fully transcribed as standard practice.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @4wheeledwonder

Thanks for sharing your podcast with us. It sounds like you cover some important and insightful topics. Have any of our community members listened to the lABLEd podcast yet? If so, how have you found it? I would be really interested in hearing your thoughts  :) Keep going with your amazing work
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.