Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Have your exercise habits changed since the pandemic?
We've been approached by a large news site asking if there are any disabled people whose view of exercise has changed since the coronavirus pandemic hit. They're particularly interested in anyone who's taken up exercise since the start of the pandemic.
The journalist would interview you for around 15 to 20 minutes, and you'd need to provide them with a photo.
If this is something you'd be interested in, please contact Scope's press team at [email protected] to find out more
Join our call for an equal future.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 32 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions