Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can you help design the store of the future with Scope?
Time for Change
Scope's retail team are currently working with a retail design agency, Design 4 Retail, to design Scope’s 'Store of the Future'. An exciting project I’m sure you would agree!
This is an opportunity for us to improve our shops, aligning them with Scope's mission to achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
Our VisionThe retail team's vision is to:
- create shops which are fully accessible to our customers and colleagues
- build a hub for the local community, providing a safe, welcoming, and exciting environment for our colleagues and customers. This will provide Scope with an opportunity to educate and provide information to the local community
- share Scope’s message of equality through in-store messaging and through the work of our store colleagues
- meet the shopping demands of the local community
- design the stores with individuals who share lived experience of disability
How will we undertake this ambitious project?
We need your support to realise our vison.
Co-production with individuals who share lived experience of disability is
vital to Scope achieving these goals.
We are reaching out to you to join us in this design and development stage. In conjunction with Design 4 Retail, we will be holding virtual steering groups on the 30th and 31st March to guide the design process.
You will be invited to join one 90 minute session to share your ideas, thoughts, and your experience shopping on the high street.
We hope you can join us on this exciting journey!
If you're interested in being part of the virtual steering groups, please comment down below. We can then pass your details on to the relevant team
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.
- 55.4K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 844 Work and employment
- 601 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 305 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.4K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.9K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 709 Chronic pain and pain management
- 720 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 315 Sensory impairments