Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Can you help design the store of the future with Scope?
Time for Change
Scope's retail team are currently working with a retail design agency, Design 4 Retail, to design Scope’s 'Store of the Future'. An exciting project I’m sure you would agree!
This is an opportunity for us to improve our shops, aligning them with Scope's mission to achieve everyday equality for disabled people.
Our VisionThe retail team's vision is to:
- create shops which are fully accessible to our customers and colleagues
- build a hub for the local community, providing a safe, welcoming, and exciting environment for our colleagues and customers. This will provide Scope with an opportunity to educate and provide information to the local community
- share Scope’s message of equality through in-store messaging and through the work of our store colleagues
- meet the shopping demands of the local community
- design the stores with individuals who share lived experience of disability
How will we undertake this ambitious project?
We need your support to realise our vison.
Co-production with individuals who share lived experience of disability is
vital to Scope achieving these goals.
We are reaching out to you to join us in this design and development stage. In conjunction with Design 4 Retail, we will be holding virtual steering groups on the 30th and 31st March to guide the design process.
You will be invited to join one 90 minute session to share your ideas, thoughts, and your experience shopping on the high street.
We hope you can join us on this exciting journey!
If you're interested in being part of the virtual steering groups, please comment down below. We can then pass your details on to the relevant team
Join our call for an equal future.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 40 Games room
- 423 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 208 Community updates
- 9.2K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 785 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 611 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.4K Talk about money
- 4.3K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 857 Chronic pain and pain management
- 160 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 818 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions