Hi, my name is foodie47x! I'm thinking of doing a food diary — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is foodie47x! I'm thinking of doing a food diary

foodie47x
foodie47x Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm disabled and thinking of doing a food diary in trying to eat much healthier is that a good thing to do any suggestions many thanks 
Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,521 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @foodie47x and welcome to scope, how are you this evening? I think it's a great idea, I must admit I'd love to eat healthier but I struggle.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @foodie47x

Yeah, of course that's a good idea, eating healthier is always a positive thing. My suggestion would be to completely avoid the snack isle at the supermarket, it can get awfully tempting :D 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.