I temporary accommodation — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I temporary accommodation

rocky123
rocky123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
hello 

Just wondering if anyone can advise me on anyone who can help me done shelter done citizen advise waiting on them calli g back to tomorrow loacl MP no help at all

I'm in temporary accommodation over year now before that 2 hotels with 
3 children 

One of theM suffers from perodic fever syndrome and other issues processing and functioning 
He has fir high temperature un able to walk ect 

They can only offer us another (Removed by moderator, profanity)  temporary  accommodation like here amp no heating full with Camras every where living with (Removed by moderator, profanity) earth 

In need of anyone who can help 

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,612 Disability Gamechanger
    hi @rocky123 welcome to scope, tbh not surprised your MP couldn't help, the problem is a massive shortage of social housing i've read about many families being in "temporary accomadation" for a lot longer than a year.
    I'm afraid the only advice I have is to be patient and keep talking to the authroities.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.