Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hi after a pip telephone asessment my award was reduced which i think is wrong if i ask for a MR but need more time to submit evedence is it possible to ask for a MR after 9 months in even although i was given descion for pip award about short while ago as i ned x rays etc from the hospiotal but will take time due to covid 19 etc also does the DWP have a recording of the assessors report i mean tape recording etc or voice record also if i ask for a MR will points be deducted etc any ideas thanks as its looked at a different descion maker any ideas to points raised thanks i need accurate info thanks ?
- 48.2K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 611 Work and employment
- 511 Education
- 930 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 574 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 683 Autism and neurodiversity
- 815 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.