If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Update on my MR

Options
berry123
berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
Hi all just a quick update I rang pip today for an update on my pip the customer service advisor said its ongoing its with department and hopefully soon iwill get a decision.. hope its good news.  I do not over think about it and get myself worked up 

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck with it @berry123 ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,185 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope you hear soon @berry123 :)
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    fingers crossed

2024 Election won

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @berry123 Fingers tightly crossed for you and thanks for the update  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • berry123
    berry123 Community member Posts: 264 Pioneering
    Options
    Thank you all I will update as and when I get the decision.  Fingers crossed
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hope it isn't too long now 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.