Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Juancoval20!
To whom this may concern
Hi, I am Juan <moderator removed surname> - a 28-year-old author and aspiring speaker, as someone who had a tough childhood and teen years due to having a disability, I have decided to make a miniseries on the difficulties a child goes through at school whatever the issues may be. Some examples include:
- Being bullied
- Having dyslexia
- Having a disability
- Bringing weapons into school
This will be a self-funded project that I am working on and will want to get it out as many channels as possible and thought it would be a great idea to a charity that cares about making a difference to a child's life. I was hoping we could be in partnership, as all I would need is helping to get these episodes out to as many people as possible.
I look forward to hearing back from you
Juan <moderator removed surname>
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 660 Work and employment
- 527 Education
- 970 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 927 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 588 Chronic pain and pain management
- 650 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 848 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.