Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Re-adjusting to Socialisation
As lockdown measures ease up, we are holding our first Inclusion in Focus Event - a youth panel designed to be an open space for you to voice your experiences during and after COVID-19. Our first topic is “Readjusting to Socialisation”.
We are looking for 5 young people, aged 18-25, to be part of our Zoom panel on Saturday 29th May.
Please contact [email protected] with a short statement about you, for more details and to apply.
The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team.
Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.
Specialist Information Officer and Cerebral Palsy Programme Lead
Want to tell us about your experience in the community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 35 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 856 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions