Focus Group- Fashion and Wheelchair users — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Focus Group- Fashion and Wheelchair users

Options
Catalina91
Catalina91 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Hello Everyone :) ,

My name is Catalina  and I am a student at Istituto Marangoni, the London school of fashion and design.

I’m currently writing my final dissertation project where I'm investigating Disability in the Fashion Industry and I would love to conduct a Focus Group via Zoom with some of you. Specifically, I'm hoping we could discuss on :

- Ready to Wear

- Identify Clothing problems

-Adaptive Fashion 

The names will not appear in any section of the dissertation and full confidentiality is guaranteed. To ensure accuracy when interpreting the information, I kindly ask for your permission to audio-record the session. 

The only person who will gain access to the credentials is my tutor and dissertation supervisor, Leonardo Blonda. If you wish to know more details about my project, feel free to email me at 040019@istitutomarangoni.org

Let's make some changes!

Thank you so much in advance, and wish everyone a beautiful day <3.

Catalina

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Catalina91

Welcome to the community and thank you for thinking of us when conducting your research. 

It sounds very exciting, disability in the fashion industry certainly is a topic that could do with more discussion. 

Before we allow your email address on the post, would you mind sending us an email to community@scope.org.uk just to provide further information about the privacy of the project. 

For example, what details will you need to collect from anybody taking part?

Thank you
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Catalina91
    Catalina91 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Hi Ross,

Thank you so much for coming back to me i will certainly email you with further information :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good luck with your focus group!

The above post has been moderated and checked by the Scope Community Team. 
    Posts on the 
    news and opportunities is the only board that permits the publishing of an email, contact number or survey link. 

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only. We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.