If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is jaka! I'm looking for help on bruxism

Options
jaka
jaka Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hello I’m new so any help on bruxism would be grateful. 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,818 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @jaka welcome to the forum ive posted a link below from NHS website, hope you find it useful.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/teeth-grinding/
  • jaka
    Options
    Thank you 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,818 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @jaka your welcome. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @jaka :) 

Are you looking for advice on how to treat your bruxism? You should visit a dentist to check what might be causing your bruxism, whether any damage has been caused, and whether they can offer you any treatment, such as a mouthguard. 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• jaka
    Options
    Thanks 
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Just wanted to stop by and say hello @jaka. It's good to have you with us on the community!

I know you've already posted and asked the community about bruxism. Has that advice from Tori_Scope been helpful? And is this something that you've already spoken to your dentist about? Or are you planning on making an appointment to have a chat with them at all? 

Let us know if we can be of any further help jaka, either about your original post, or if you would like any help finding your way around the community. All the best!

Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.