How long after an MR decision has been granted will you receive your money? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How long after an MR decision has been granted will you receive your money?

Options
marlie16
marlie16 Community member Posts: 7 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA

How long after a mandatory decision has been granted will you recieve your money the decision maker wasn't too sure and neither am I 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi there 

The answer is how long is a piece of string there are no fixed timescales 

It will need calculating then authorising depends on their workload 

Hopefully it won't take that long 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,127 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @marlie16 - & welcome to the community. Pleased your Mandatory Reconsideration was successful, & hope you're not waiting too long to receive the monies owed. :)
  • marlie16
    Options
    Thank you I dont think it should take long a few people said its quite quick but am so anxious over everything thanks for your help 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,496 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @marlie16 :) It's perfectly normal to feel anxious over this, but hopefully it won't be too long. How are you coping in the meantime?

Just to let you know, I've tweaked the title of your post slightly and moved it into a different category. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • marlie16
    Options
    Thats okay thank you 

I am okay been waiting nearly 2month for them to ring me with this decision and the man who assessed me talked to me for 10minites and awarded me my old award back
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @marlie16, hello if you have received the MR new award notification letter any money owing will be listed in the award notification letter with the amounts and dates of payments and the length of you new award.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.