If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Hi, my name is iain57!

Options
iain57
iain57 Community member Posts: 17 Connected
Hi to you all 

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,734 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Good morning @iain57 and welcome to our online community:)

How are you doing today?  If there's anything at all we can help you with, please let us know.  If not - feel free to make yourself at home by browsing our different chat categories or visiting our virtual coffee lounge where we discuss everything and anything!

All the best and I hope you have a lovely weekend planned :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,173 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @iain57 - welcome to the community & thank you for joining. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself? :) .
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @iain57 :) Happy Friday! How are you getting on? Just give us a shout if you need anything. 

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

• iain57
    Options
    I feel i am in a hole an carnt get out
  • chiarieds
    Options
    Hi again @iain57 - What has made you feel like that?..... perhaps we can help.
  • iain57
    Options
    I dont think eny one can an i wont put enything on  if i told eny one they treat me the same a no good sorry
  • chiarieds
    Options
    If you would like to talk to someone instead @iain57 - you can ring the Scope helpline on 0808 800 3333. You can ring Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm, & weekends from 10am - 6pm.
  • iain57
    Options
    Ok thankyou
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.