Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
found international magizine opportunity
Just entered these poems for the opportunity
It's my time to shine.
As I refine poetry each day.
I know if I blink I will miss an opportunity.
I think about drinking tea.
Gives me time to see how to improve my poetry
The word seems to roll off my tongue
As swung my fingers into action
As I get positive reactions from people on poetry writing
Lighting many smiles on peoples faces.
A young man called Jay
He had a friend called May
Jay asked May if come away with him
Jay and May want trim and slim
As they loved their walks through the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
As had so many tales.
The importance of family
I feel it is important to have a supportive family.
Without them by our side.
They have watched us cry
As we keep trying to succeed
As we bleed with tears as we fail to be successful at the first attempt.
As we are not contemptuous with what we have in our lives.
As rising each morning and storm through tasks that help us to reach the end goal
As we want to see the gleeful smiles on family members' faces when finally succeed.
I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 32 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 608 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 756 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 854 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions