found international magizine opportunity
Just entered these poems for the opportunity
It's my time to shine.
As I refine poetry each day.
I know if I blink I will miss an opportunity.
I think about drinking tea.
Gives me time to see how to improve my poetry
The word seems to roll off my tongue
As swung my fingers into action
As I get positive reactions from people on poetry writing
Lighting many smiles on peoples faces.
A young man called Jay
He had a friend called May
Jay asked May if come away with him
Jay and May want trim and slim
As they loved their walks through the beautiful Yorkshire Dales
As had so many tales.
The importance of family
I feel it is important to have a supportive family.
Without them by our side.
They have watched us cry
As we keep trying to succeed
As we bleed with tears as we fail to be successful at the first attempt.
As we are not contemptuous with what we have in our lives.
As rising each morning and storm through tasks that help us to reach the end goal
As we want to see the gleeful smiles on family members' faces when finally succeed.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 907 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 690 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.