lcrwa

jpjpjp7777
jpjpjp7777 Community member Posts: 19 Listener
edited May 2021 in Universal Credit (UC)
hi,just wanted to no i had anpther phone assessment 2day,as i had 1 last year and they didnt get enough info also since then ive got a new health condition,anyway the phone call only lasted about 20 mins,he was just asking about the health conditions and nothing else,is that normal and also the call only lasting about 20 mins...im stressed...he said he was gonna send it off 2 decision maker and i should receive a letter within 8 weeks.

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,922 Championing
    Hi 

The length of assessments vary and as it was a 2nd one they probably only needed additional info 
  • jpjpjp7777
    ok ty,but he did ask me if i have had an assessment b4
  • jpjpjp7777
    also i declared new health condition on the 7 th december 2020 and got fit note then 2,my thing is from the 18 th to the 17th of each month,wot would i b owed if i was accepted for lrcwa

• janer1967
    Hi again  

Dec to Jan,  Jan to Feb and Feb to Mar would be waiting period so first payment would  be April 

So depending on when you get a decision  you should get arrears payment for the months April onwards 
  • jpjpjp7777
    thank you very much 4 your help,isit true that they take any money owing to them,i got a budgeting advance so would they take any out standing money for that?

• janer1967
    They try and take outstanding money and it would help you to get it paid and give you more money each month 

If you have a payment plan already in place you could try and dispute paying it out of your arrears 

You need to wait for a decision first before any of this applies 
  • calcotti
    calcotti Community member Posts: 10,005 Championing
    thank you very much 4 your help,isit true that they take any money owing to them,i got a budgeting advance so would they take any out standing money for that?
    I don’t think a budgeting advance will be taken back from any arrears.