poss m/e — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

poss m/e

ballkeeper
ballkeeper Community member Posts: 80 Pioneering
to make appointment or speak to  doc got to ring at 8am an join a que ,
by time doc rings back ive fogotten most of what i was going to say,
so i thought id email them to hopefully add to my records etc
dunno if that was the right thing to do,
extreme lack of energy..

do anythink and pay for it later or next day .

after been asleep still knacked not refreshed.

cognitive impairment names,what i just did, building /shops confussion
brain fog.

mirgrain/headaches 5-6 days aweek .

pain ,head to toe nearly  neck shoulders ,arms back hips buttocks thigh, feet
some pain moves.
 hands cramp fingers no strength

bloated with weekly diarearia,sometime condipated,

dizzy spells, trouble standing 5imns plus walking 3-5 metres before pain starts,and too exhursted

falls some like a plug been pulled ot of a sink water rushing out the hole
or all my weight been pulled down to my feet.

i think i have ME as well as fibromyalgia, next appointment to Musculo-skeletal services clinic which stress me out as dont know what they do

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @ballkeeper - I'm sorry for what you're going through. An email seems like a good thing to do. I was going to suggest, when you're able, to make notes so you will have them at hand for when your GP rings back, however emailing does seem good.
    As far as a Musculo-skeletal appointment goes, this will likely be with a physiotherapist, tho you could be seen by an orthopaedic or rheumatology consultant. Whoever you see they will just assess you & try & help, so try not to worry. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @ballkeeper

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through at the minute. As above, an email seems to be a good idea and hopefully they get back to you soon once they're back in on Tuesday.

Is your GP aware of the symptoms you describe there and do you currently receive any support to manage them? How far off is the Musculo-skeletal appointment? 

Is there anybody that you live with, or another loved one, who can help you out in the meantime? It's concerning that you feel dizzy and experience pain when moving.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • jinnty
    jinnty Community member Posts: 57 Courageous
    Hello @ballkeeper, I am really sorry to hear that you’re feeling so unwell, so I send big hugs to you. As for sending your dr an email, please be aware that a lot of dr surgeries will not accept an email unless the dr has asked you to send in a photo of something. The only thing you can do is as, @chiarieds has suggested, write down what you would like to say, and take your time reading it to your dr, so both they and you are not missing out any crucial words. Hope you do get an outcome. Stay safe x
  • ballkeeper
    edited May 2021
    hi jinnty ill better ring tues to find out ,
  • ballkeeper
    edited May 2021
    Hello @ballkeeper

I'm sorry to hear about what you're going through at the minute. As above, an email seems to be a good idea and hopefully they get back to you soon once they're back in on Tuesday.

Is your GP aware of the symptoms you describe there and do you currently receive any support to manage them? How far off is the Musculo-skeletal appointment? 

Is there anybody that you live with, or another loved one, who can help you out in the meantime? It's concerning that you feel dizzy and experience pain when moving.
    hi ross
    hopefully there get back to me tues,
    i have fibromyalgia, and other things .
    trouble is never see the same doc

they know of the dizzy and falling ,they gave some pills to stick under my tongue,

the appointment is for next week to see a doc  at Musculo-skeletal services clinic

yes have a my lovely supporting  wife hear with me, i ask her to pone and give them all the latist over the phone,

is this me awell then ?

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.