Hi, my name is guystar26! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is guystar26!

Options
guystar26
guystar26 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi since lockdown I have been really lonely and not really had anyone who has my condition to understand what I'm going through. 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community 

You are certainly not alone feeling lonely.  Will things improve for you now the restrictions are easing 

Feel free to have a look round the site and join in or ask any questions 

There are usually people around on here 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @guystar26 and welcome to the community! I'm sorry to read that you've been feeling lonely, but as @janer1967 has said, you're definitely not alone with feeling like this. Would you mind telling us what condition you have? Hopefully there will be another member with the same condition :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Just adding my welcome to the community also @guystar26 - I hope you find this group friendly, understanding & supportive. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    A warm welcome to the community from me too @guystar26 :) Please do feel free to tell us a little bit more about your condition if you feel comfortable doing so.

What sorts of things do you enjoy doing?

You can also take a look around the community and see what kind of things our members talk about here. You might like to start by looking through our list of recent discussions, or the categories page. One of the best places to get to know other members is our coffee lounge, so you might like to take a look at some of the posts in there.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.