Another day of total depression — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Another day of total depression

Options
Mammoth
Mammoth Community member Posts: 4 Listener
Not really after advice but to vent.
I recently went from 20mgs to 30mgs of citalopram and have been for a good 2 weeks.
But I'm having moments of utter emotional overload!
I will just be fine 1 minute and then crying my eyes out and feel almost pure depression!
It happens out of the blue and its making me worry about going out in public incase it happens.
I will be honest and say having my 4 kids off for half term has not helped as they all seem to hate each other and always hurt, yell and fight with each other and have zero respect for me. 
I'm waiting to start my pegasse counciling in the next few weeks and still waiting to hear back from outlook.

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    When things are bad it’s good to know that all things pass. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• kami24
    kami24 Community member Posts: 402 Pioneering
    Options
    I'm having a rough time too moved out of my mum's because she's ungrateful etc even though i clean the house daily and make beds and so on and i felt paranoid there anyway as neighbors in gardens etc talking and noisy estate. I don't have my grandparents anymore, can't have animals in this flat due to rules and conditions etc etc hopefully it won't be noisy here either otherwise that will be another kick in the head as a fella once said ????

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.