Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Joshua143!

Joshua143Joshua143 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hello all, 
my name is Josue I’m a new member on here and thought that I’d say hi to see if anyone fancy a chat x

Replies

• chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,129 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @Joshua143 - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. We have some lovely members & we all like chatting, so I'm pleased you've joined. A great place to try is our virtual 'Coffee lounge,' where we chat about all different subjects from hobbies to pets, & we all seem to like talking about food quite a lot! So, you might also like to tell us a little bit about yourself too. :)
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,160 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

Feel free to have a look around the site and join in 

You might like our coffee lounge for general discussions 

• Tori_ScopeTori_Scope Posts: 5,002

Scope community team

Hi @Joshua143 :) Welcome to the community! How are you doing today? 

Perhaps you'd like to start off by telling us a bit about yourself? Please do take a look around the community and get involved in any discussions that catch your eye. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you need anything. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,744 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Joshua143 :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • Joshua143Joshua143 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    Ami2301 said:
    Welcome to the community @Joshua143 :)
    Thank you:) looking forward to know everyone 
Sign in or join us to comment.