Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Do you have a story to tell?
The pen is mightier than the sword, so the famous saying goes, and here at Scope we recognise the power of words in the fight for disabled people’s equality.
This makes our Guest blog category an important space for sharing the experiences and thoughts of disabled people, to increase awareness of life with an impairment and begin the dismantling of oppression.
With that said, we are always on the look out for people to tell their side of the story as a guest blogger on our online community. You don’t have to be a wordsmith, Shakespeare or grammar whizz to have your say; just a story and message you want others to hear.
Interested? Then, email the team at [email protected] and we'll give you more details on how to get involved.
Want to tell us about your experience on the online community? Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
- All Categories
- 12.8K Start here and say hello!
- 6.5K Coffee lounge
- 35 Games room
- 422 Cost of living
- 4.4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.9K Research and opportunities
- 209 Community updates
- 9.1K Talk about your situation
- 2.1K Children, parents, and families
- 1.5K Work and employment
- 784 Education
- 1.6K Housing and independent living
- 1.4K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 609 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 370 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 758 Transport and travel
- 30.3K Talk about money
- 4.2K Benefits and financial support
- 5.1K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 16.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 4.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 6.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.8K Cerebral palsy
- 856 Chronic pain and pain management
- 156 Physical and neurological impairments
- 1.1K Autism and neurodiversity
- 1.2K Mental health and wellbeing
- 322 Sensory impairments
- 815 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions