PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Recorded interviews

amyflood245amyflood245 Member Posts: 14 Listener
edited June 21 in PIP, DLA and AA
I had my pip assessment in July 2019 would it have been recorded? Thank you 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

They do not record assessments 

You can recored them if you inform them before and use specified recording device and produce copy for them as well 
  • amyflood245amyflood245 Member Posts: 14 Listener
    Thank you, do you know how I go about getting a copy of my pip report? 
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    You will have to ring the pip helpline 
  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 2,196 Pioneering
    Why are you trying to get a copy of a report from a year ago? Did you have a PIP decision following the assessment?
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
  • amyflood245amyflood245 Member Posts: 14 Listener
    I have a review coming up and just think it would be helpful if I can see a copy of the report from when I was first awarded it to see where I did and didn’t score points, why do you ask? 
  • calcotticalcotti Member Posts: 2,196 Pioneering
    I have a review coming up and just think it would be helpful if I can see a copy of the report from when I was first awarded it to see where I did and didn’t score points, why do you ask? 
    I only asked because it might not be necessary depending on your reason for wanting it. You don't need the report to see where you scored points - your decision letter will show you where you scored points.
    Information I post is for England unless otherwise stated. Rules may be different in other parts of UK.
Sign in or join us to comment.