Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
AWAITING NEUROLOGIST APPT
What condition is most likely to cause high blood pressure with occasional drops which result in falls?
Also causes stoop posture and leaning to one side when walking?
I am very weak and need help getting dressed showering and getting up from a seated position.
I have difficulty using cutlery and have choking episodes and a constant cough.
I am unable to walk long distances and cannot go out independently. I am unstable at times and
feel very weak.
- 55.3K All Categories
- 10.8K Start here and say hello!
- 5.3K Coffee lounge
- 4.1K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.6K Research and opportunities
- 160 Community updates
- 12.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 840 Work and employment
- 600 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1.1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 303 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 270 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 22.3K Talk about money
- 2.3K Benefits and financial support
- 4.5K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.8K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.7K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.2K Talk about your impairment
- 1.4K Cerebral palsy
- 706 Chronic pain and pain management
- 718 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 774 Autism and neurodiversity
- 953 Mental health and wellbeing
- 314 Sensory impairments