Requesting copy of assessors report — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Requesting copy of assessors report

Macky47
Macky47 Member Posts: 46 Connected
Hi everyone, I recieved a txt from DWP yesterday to say they had received assesors report from my pip review assessment, can I actually request a copy before a decision is made by DWP

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Member Posts: 3,130 Connected
    Yes, just give them a call and let them know you would like a copy. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,354 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi there 

Yes you can request a copy it isn't the decision but assessors recommendation 

You can work out recommended award by adding up dots next to descriptors 

I'm most cases the dm will go with report but not in all cases 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,720 Disability Gamechanger
    It's a double edged sword really...getting a copy of the report that is, if it's good news you will spend 2 months hoping the DM goes with the report, if its bad news you will spend 2 months hoping the DM doesn't go with the report.
    In other words either way it's not a win win situation.
    Be extra nice to new members.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.