PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Answer phone message from Capita Call Centre

sol09sol09 Member Posts: 15 Connected
Hi all,
I applied for PIP back in April. I’ve had a text message saying they’ve received my claim a week after posting and then yesterday I had a voicemail from them saying they’ve called regarding my claim.

My question is, could this be for a telephone assessment? I’m a bag of nerves now, totally on edge and anxiety is through the roof! 

Many help would be greatly appreciated appreciated 

Replies

• woodbinewoodbine Community Co-Production Group Posts: 4,388 Disability Gamechanger
    @sol09 hi and welcome to scope, they are probably calling to arrange the assessment, only way to find out for sure will be to phone them back in the morning.
    "Putting a child into care, isn't caring for a child" (T.Rhattigan)
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,048 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @sol09 - & welcome to the community. As woodbine says, it's most likely about your assessment, so ring the PIP enquiry line 0800 121 4433 to check (open from 9am which is probably the best time to call, tho you may still have quite a wait). Kindly let us know how you get on, thank you.  :)
  • sol09sol09 Member Posts: 15 Connected
    Thank you @chiarieds & @woodbine... I’ll give them a ring and update the thread. Just from reading about this whole PIP process makes me a bag of nerves 😟 
Sign in or join us to comment.