Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Out of area temporary accommodation. Who would do the OT assessment?

SueLBTHSueLBTH Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited July 1 in Disabled people
If I am placed in temporary accommodation in another council area who does the OT assessment if my health changes and I am less able to walk?  The council area I live in now says it is the responsibility of the council that placed me here.  Is that right?


Sign in or join us to comment.