Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Dryden!

DrydenDryden Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi all thanks for accepting me into the forum

Replies

• Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,038

Scope community team

Hi @Dryden and welcome to our community.  No problem, thank you for joining us!

Do you have anything we can help you with at all?  If not, and you'd like to explore the community a bit better, feel free to have a look at our recent discussions and chat categories and get involved wherever you like. 

Please give us a shout if you have any problems navigating the site.  Take care and have a great Thursday.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.
  • janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 11,201 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions Hope to see you around 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,175

Scope community team

Hello @Dryden and welcome to the online community, it's lovely to see you.

Thank you for joining and I hope you enjoy being a part of this community. Would you like to tell us a bit about yourself?
    Online Community Coordinator

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • Ami2301Ami2301 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,751 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @Dryden :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 9,181 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Dryden - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. I hope to see you around the forum. :)
Sign in or join us to comment.