Hi, my name is Snailpace! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Snailpace!

snailpace
snailpace Member Posts: 66 Courageous
edited August 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hello, my name is Snailpace21 and would just like to say hello to everyone

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,509 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • snailpace
    Thank you, I have heard of Scope, so decided tonight to join. Thank you for the lovely welcome. I am interested to learn about the community.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,509 Disability Gamechanger
    Just have a look around there are lots of different sections 

Our coffee lounge is for general discussions and all recent posts can be found in the recent discussions section 
  • snailpace
    Thank you for your reply @janer1967. I look forward to learning and discussing.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 7,945 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @snailpace how are you today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • snailpace
    Hi @Ami2301, I am not too bad. Glad I have found and joined on here. I know I can talk on here with people who will understand. ?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @snailpace - welcome to this online community. Pleased you have joined us all. This friendly community is for anyone with a disability, or those perhaps looking after a partner or relative with one. Within the community there are different sections, for example about benefits help, employment, & education, as well as those for varying medical conditions. If you click on 'All groups,' you will see these.
    Our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is a place for more light hearted discussions, & some word games. Try 'Recent discussions' to see the latest posts too, as also mentioned above. Any questions about concerns or the forum, just ask. :)

• snailpace
    @chiarieds, It is really good to of found this online community. It is good to come somewhere where I know there are other people with similar issues and I will not be judged. A few years ago I had problems with my benefits and was told of another group and they were very helpful and got me through what turned out to be 9 months of stress. Though it is purely for help with benefits. It was nice to see on here there is a place for light hearted discussions.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,478 Disability Gamechanger
    Here's a link to our 'Coffee lounge' https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge  just in case you haven't found it. :)

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.