Hi, my name is Joewalsh! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Joewalsh!

Joewalsh
Joewalsh Member Posts: 4 Listener
I have Hsp. Just wanted to chat to people who have similar disability as am struggling lately because have no one who really knows what i go through. Thanks  Joe 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 16,311 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I don't have this condition and not seen anyone mention it before 

But we are always here to help and support you 
  • Joewalsh
    Ok thank you very much. 
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 7,398 Scope online community team
    Hello @Joewalsh

Good to meet you, welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling at the minute, I imagine it feels quite lonely when you don't feel as though you have others to talk with about it. 

This is a very supportive and welcoming community so if you do ever want to talk about your experiences I'm sure our members will be happy to read what you have to say.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Joewalsh
    Hi Ross. Good to meet you too. Cheers appreciate that. Will be good to chat 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Member, Community Co-Production Group Posts: 12,477 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @joewalsh - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community. :) We have had a couple of members with HSP, as I remember chatting to one of them, but I don't think they're active at the moment. If you haven't come across this website, you might find it of interest. Please see: https://hspgroup.org/      Perhaps you might also like to try Scope's virtual 'Coffee lounge' to meet other members & play some word games.
  • Joewalsh
    Hi lovely cheers thank you for information will definitely have a look. Yeah that would be nice definitely. Thank you Joe 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.