If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Pip good news

Options
kellyloux
kellyloux Community member Posts: 11 Connected
edited August 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Finally got my decision after 26 long weeks I got enhanced for daily living and standard for mobility such a relief after so long just putting my experience and timescale out there for people still waiting
i applied on 31/03/21
my assessment was on 03/08/21
i had txt saying dwp received the assessment on 16/08/21
i got my payment on 31/08/21
hope this helps people still waiting x
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great news and thanks for sharing 
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 12,115 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thats excellent, thanks for letting us know and don't spend it all at once   :)

2024 Election won

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done, good news for you ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• kellyloux
    kellyloux Community member Posts: 11 Connected
    Options
    Thank you I think I’ll just get xmas done out the way it’s nice to not have to keep worrying and thank you this site has been a god send over this stressfull waiting time x
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,173 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Congratulations @kellyloux - it's so good to read about positive results, so thank you for your update. :)
  • abbyk41
    abbyk41 Community member Posts: 96 Connected
    Options
    I am still waiting but congrats. I applied on 12tg March that's when they sent me forms out.
    Ut seemed to take a long time before they got them.
    I had assessment on 17th August Just waiting now they defo have report as had a copy of that .
    Hopefully it will be similiar time scale to you if successful 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,499 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Well done @kellyloux :) Thanks for letting us know.

National Campaigns Officer at Scope, she/her

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.