If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Pip was late to arrive, and now not received by DWP. Is this normal at the moment?

Options
Zenkoblue
Zenkoblue Community member Posts: 96 Courageous
edited September 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I got form 2 weeks late now I sent form off and a week late letter say they not received the form something is sadly wrong with dwp  at min with post I phone them on Monday let see what happens is this normal at min ?

Comments

• MarkM88
    MarkM88 Community member Posts: 3,127 Connected
    Options
    It’s more than likely a automated letter issued as a reminder. Post goes to a mailing centre first before been passed to the DWP and then needs scanning onto the system, that can take several weeks. 
  • Zenkoblue
    Options
    Ahh ty I try not to worry but I phone make sure just so many rumours flying around at min 
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @ Zenkoblue,  it can take several week for your PIP application to be processed and scanned on to the DWP system. So keep phoning every week to ensure your papers have been received.
  • Zenkoblue
    Options
    Yes I’m phone on Monday I keep eye on this ty 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,803 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It is just an automated letter, I got one the day after I posted mine.

Still had no confirmation that they've received it though, think it was 2 weeks ago when I posted it, though it might be 3 now, losing track of time lately.
  • Zenkoblue
    Options
    Just phone not got it on the system yet but I got up to a month he said I phone next week keep eye on it hopefully they scan it on system soon
  • effie678
    effie678 Community member Posts: 54 Courageous
    Options
    Hi
    It took 4 weeks for my MR letter to get to them. Don't worry
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.