Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
Hello. I have CP and am studying for an MA, alongside running a small business
Hey, just posting to say hello.
My names Kieren I am 39 years old from Rugby, Warwickshire and have had CP since birth. Currently studying a part time MA in Criminology as well as on the side setting up a small business that will hopefully aid in the reporting of disability hate crime in my home town because currently there is nothing like that there or for across Warwickshire. I have to tell you now that I have had a couple of experiences recently that would make your hair stand on end but I hae just had enough of this. Never expected at the age of nearly 40 I would still have to put up with it but there we are. Still, onwards and upwards.
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.