Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
LCWRA Confusion. When will my payments be backdated to? When will my payments start?
Hi all, I've been awarded LCWRA yesterday 26/9/21. I've been trying to get my head around how this thing works with regards to back payments and payment dates. I put my 1st sick note in on 8/4/21 so is it this date payments will be backdated to or will it be from notes uploaded in August?? Also when can I expect these payments to start? My next payment date is 28/9/21 but the LCWRA award isn't showing in the calculation. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated.
- 48.3K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 616 Work and employment
- 515 Education
- 936 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 904 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 576 Chronic pain and pain management
- 635 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 688 Autism and neurodiversity
- 817 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.