Confidential Survey on the fight for diverse representation & empowerment in sex for disabled people — Scope | Disability forum
New to the community? Remember to read our community guidelines and our community house rules.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Confidential Survey on the fight for diverse representation & empowerment in sex for disabled people

ethanmilkins21
ethanmilkins21 Member Posts: 5 Listener
edited October 15 in News and opportunities

Hi guys, we are creative students at Kingston University and we’re currently doing a creative brief for Durex which outlines the fight for diverse representation and empowerment in sex for disabled people. This survey is strictly confidential and will respect everyones answers. But if you feel comfortable and willing to take 6 - 8 minutes out your day to answer, we’ll appreciate this a lot!😊

Read below👇🏻

We understand that this is a very sensitive topic and all data we collect is safe and purely for research purposes. We are working on a brief to improve diversity within sex related advertising, and how this can more accessible to people with disabilities. It is our purpose to start important conversations around disability and sexuality, and make sure that people with disabilities are included in the sex space. The 'collect emails' setting of this survey is turned off.

Complete the survey here.

Comments

• ellieflower3
    ellieflower3 Member Posts: 173 Courageous

Hi guys, we are creative students at Kingston University and we’re currently doing a creative brief for Durex which outlines the fight for diverse representation and empowerment in sex for disabled people. This survey is strictly confidential and will respect everyones answers. But if you feel comfortable and willing to take 6 - 8 minutes out your day to answer, we’ll appreciate this a lot!😊

Read below👇🏻

We understand that this is a very sensitive topic and all data we collect is safe and purely for research purposes. We are working on a brief to improve diversity within sex related advertising, and how this can more accessible to people with disabilities. It is our purpose to start important conversations around disability and sexuality, and make sure that people with disabilities are included in the sex space. The 'collect emails' setting of this survey is turned off.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf5rBcfRBcU91XrrZbCmioZW04yut6hrtZpJoBM2M6uwwuyA/viewform 

will go do this now!
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ellieflower3

Read below👇🏻

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf5rBcfRBcU91XrrZbCmioZW04yut6hrtZpJoBM2M6uwwuyA/viewform 

done!
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ethanmilkins21
    Thank you Lilly, I really appreciate this! :)
  • ellieflower3
    how are you today? and no worries :) 
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ellieflower3
    it's Ellie my daughters called Lilly
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ethanmilkins21
    Ah I see, nice to meet you Ellie! I'm good, I have a little cough but I hope I'll get better soon! How about yourself?
  • ellieflower3
    Ah I see, nice to meet you Ellie! I'm good, I have a little cough but I hope I'll get better soon! How about yourself?
    hello. Same here! A cold is running around my house hold! Tired want my surgery to hurry up! doing anything nice?
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ethanmilkins21
    hello. Same here! A cold is running around my house hold! Tired want my surgery to hurry up! doing anything nice?
    Hope the surgery goes well when that time comes around! I'm a student, so plenty of course work for the week. So at least I'm occupied haha! Also as part of my project, I have a small time frame to get answers for the survey, if you have any other people in the community or friends with disabilities that'll feel comfortable filling out the survey, me and my team would really appreciate this! :)
  • ellieflower3
    Hope the surgery goes well when that time comes around! I'm a student, so plenty of course work for the week. So at least I'm occupied haha! Also as part of my project, I have a small time frame to get answers for the survey, if you have any other people in the community or friends with disabilities that'll feel comfortable filling out the survey, me and my team would really appreciate this! :)
    okay! ah ookay. It's a heavty surgery lol
    Lilly Josh  <3
  • ethanmilkins21
    okay! ah ookay. It's a heavty surgery lol
    Thank you, I appreciate the help! I wish the best of luck with it and that stress can be shifted out the way!
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 5,996

Scope community team

Hi @ethanmilkins21 :) Thanks for joining the community, and for posting about your interesting research!

Just to let you know, I've temporarily removed your survey link, and moved your post into our news and opportunities category. We do allow research to be posted on the community, but we just have to check it first, and the news and opportunities category is the only category into which we allow research to be posted. 

I'm about to send you an email with a form to complete, so keep an eye out for that. 
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 5,996

Scope community team

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.

Fancy a chat in our virtual coffee lounge?

Put the kettle on and have a chat in our coffee lounge with other members. We talk about hobbies, games and anything else you can think of!

Cerebral Palsy (CP) Online Cafe

Here's a new opportunity for people with CP or a similar disability (aged 20+) to get together and chat. The sessions are in partnership with CP Sport so you can find out more and meet people from both organisations.

Are you struggling?

Read our 'Coping with stress, low mood and isolation' support thread for a run-down of ideas on how to banish those blues and feel happier.

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

What do you think about the community?

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community a better space for you.

Information about COVID-19

If you have questions about the virus, please read our information and support which includes guidance on benefits, getting food and essentials and Cerebral Palsy.

Back to school this September?

Read tips on how to settle back in and handle any worries you or your children might be having this new term.