If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

No payment received

Options
Stacey2021
Stacey2021 Community member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I was due my ESA today and I’ve been checking my bank and nothing has gone in it’s never missed before and I’m worrying and unable to sleep ?

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,255 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    It was quite early when you posted here so hopefully it's gone in now. If it hasn't, unfortunately, we can only guess why you haven't received your money so you will need to ring DWP to ask them. If it's an error then can make a fast payment which should reach your bank before midnight, although it usually goes in within a few hours.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Stacey2021
    Options
    I’m trying to get though to them now it has said my next payment is due on 5th but not sure why todays hasn’t gone in so hopefully they will sort it for me, 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,255 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    It can often take anything up to an hour for them to answer. Hopefully, you've spoke to someone now and it's been sorted.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Stacey2021
    Options
    I managed to get though to them and they sorted it was something to do with my partners pip not been updated on system it was in bank within half hour
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,650 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I managed to get though to them and they sorted it was something to do with my partners pip not been updated on system it was in bank within half hour
    Glad to hear it has been sorted, hopefully that has put your mind at ease.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.