Hi, my name is hansirs1! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is hansirs1!

hansirs1
hansirs1 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Finding good friends 

Comments

• hansirs1
    hansirs1 Member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited November 12
    Very difficult to find good friends & feel alone  at least few friends for the life is better 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser Posts: 539 Pioneering
    Hello @hansirs1

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties finding good friends and feeling alone. I would say we are certainly a supportive and friendly group and I hope you find the same! Would you like to start by telling us about your interests?
    I am a Scope volunteer. I have knowledge about the following subjects, gained through professional settings such as high level education or employment: autism spectrum disorder, dyslexia, down's syndrome, social, emotional and mental health difficulties, assistive technology and education. Pronouns: She/her.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 12,730 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
    I have professional experience in HR within public,  private, and charity sectors.  If I can help I will 
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,377

Scope community team

Hello @hansirs1

Welcome to the community, it can indeed be hard to find friends but I can assure you that you are amongst friends here, this is a very supportive and welcoming place. 

Is there any particular reason why you have found it hard to find people?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Member Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Hi @hansirs1 I hope you enjoy being part of the Community. This a friendly and supporting site. I hope you are able to join in. If you have any questions please ask. Take care.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.