Hi, my name is raajsingh11! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is raajsingh11!

Options
raajsingh11
raajsingh11 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in Start here and say hello!
As I had telephone consultation in sept 2021. But I have not heard anything from you could you help me via email as what should I do as I ask someone to write behalf of me. (Removed by moderator, personal details)

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @raajsingh11

Welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us and I hope you find this place to be a positive outlet. 

Were you intending to address this to the DWP? It seems as though your query is related to a benefit claim you are making, is that the case? And if so, what benefit is this in relation to? 

This is an online forum for disabled people, and I'm sure that we would be happy to clear things up for you a bit if you are uncertain about anything.

Also, I have removed some personal details from your post, in accordance with our house rules.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.