Hi, my name is wissalelalj! I need help with the tribunal — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is wissalelalj! I need help with the tribunal

wissalelalj Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2021 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi to all

i need help with tribunal for pip appeal , I am struggling to fill in the form 

can anyone help 

has anyone been there ?


  • janer1967
    janer1967 Member Posts: 13,284 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community 

    There are lots of members here who have been to tribunal and lots of information in the pip section 

    What help do you need 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 11,606 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @wissalelalj - & welcome to the community. Which part of the form are you struggling with? You just have to give one reason as to why you're appealing; what you disagree with, & why? You don't have to say much more at this stage.
    It would be helpful to get a representative, if you haven't already done so. Please check the following link, & choose 'Welfare benefits' in the drop down topic menu: https://advicelocal.uk/   See if there's a Welfare Rights Office near you with this link, or Citizens Advice. Having a representative will ensure a better chance of success with a tribunal.
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,716

    Scope community team

    Hello @wissalelalj

    Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, I hope you are well.

    Sorry to hear you are having difficulty with filling out the form, it might be a good idea to seek some representation so that you can have some help with it. You could enter your postcode into Advice Local to see what support you could access near to you.
    Online Community Coordinator

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

    Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.


Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.