How can we talk about mental health — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

How can we talk about mental health

Options
H3VWAS
H3VWAS Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited November 2021 in Mental health and wellbeing
Do you think right on here about mental help

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @H3VWAS :) It's great to have you with us.

You're welcome to talk about mental health here on the community. We have a mental health and wellbeing category, which you might like to visit.

Did you have something to say about mental health or wellbeing that you wanted to share with us? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    H3VWAS said:
    Do you think right on here about mental help
    Hi @H3VWAS :) 

Welcome to the online community, it's lovely to have you here with us. 

We are very open to chat about mental health on the community and I'll move your post to our mental health and wellbeing category, so others can talk to you about mental health too :) 

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @H3VWAS

Thanks for your post. I always appreciate how much courage it must take to reach out, especially for the first time. Unfortunately, I have nothing to add because the amazing @Tori_Scope and @Libby_Scope have already signposted you to the links I would have. However, I did want to add that yes we are open to discussions about mental health. No different to physical health with us, we are accepting. Is there something specific you wanted to discuss with us?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.