If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

poem called changing my mindset

Options
Globster
Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
A poem called changing my mindset
My eyes have dry
As I have cried too much because used to rut and was stuck
Now making my own luck.
Now I do feel stuck.
I am starting upwards instead of down situations that not in my are in my control.
I am on a roll.
Nothing and no one is going to burst my bubble.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,980 Championing
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Another beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing your poem with us. I really felt this one. How are you doing at the moment?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,570 Championing
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I am fantastic now I just had wanted to share I wrote when I was feeling very low because I did know what direction I want to take my life in but now I have found passionate I am in a better place mentally @L_Volunteer
    I hope I find you are well @L_Volunteer

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.