need help - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

need help

Options
2»

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alex_Scope
    i did not have to use a authentication app for scope  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks for explaining @Globster I've had a quick search online, and found this answer to the question: 'How do I turn off Microsoft Authenticator?'
    • Go to https://account.microsoft.com 
    • On the "Security" tab in the "Additional Security Options" section click on "Microsoft Authenticator App"
    • click on "Remove"
    I hope this helps you out, let us know! :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,385 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Alex_Scope I have not been able to get back outlook outlook I have now contacted Microsoft on Twitter to see if they can get back into my email address  :)
     I will keep the communication updated on this matter  :)

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,562 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Thanks @Globster I hope they can help support you with this :) 
    Online Community Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

• Globster
    Options
    @Alex_Scope I not sure if I will get my outlook account back I have to wait a 30 day period to see if I can access to my outlook account again 

I just been busy trying to contact the different organisations that my account is linked to I get them to change the email address on my account so I never lose my account again I don’t think I will ever create a new outlook account ever again but It has been a true a nightmare for me losing the authentication app to access the account I am totally upset with myself to let something like this happen I had to wipe my passwords from my computer before it went for repair and I did not did not save or write my passwords down somewhere safe so that what I have learnt from this experience  :)

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,912 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I'm so sorry you've been having such a nightmare with it all @Globster Please keep us updated if anyone gets back to you :) 
    Hannah - She / Her

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

• Globster
    Options
    Just a quick update I have finally been able to gain access to my outlook email account once again this is a relief for me big thanks for all of the scope online community support and help with this matter can finally be put to rest   <3

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.