Safety at night for wheelchair users — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Safety at night for wheelchair users

sagar_chaddha
sagar_chaddha Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello,

I am a 17 year old college student in Bath. I am currently working on a project to improve safety at night for wheelchair users. To help the development of this project it would be brilliant if you could fill in this short survey about safety at night for wheelchair users, this will really help inform my design.

The survey: [survey link temporarily removed by moderator]

If you have any questions, or want to discuss the topic more please just send it over.

Thanks,
Sagar

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Posts: 7,049

Scope community team

Hi @sagar_chaddha :) Welcome to the community!

Thanks for posting about your research project. We do allow research to be posted on the community, but we just need to check some information first. I'm about to email you a short form from [email protected], so please do take a look at that when you get a moment.

Once we've checked that this opportunity seems right for the community, we can add your survey link back in. 

I've also moved your post into our 'research and opportunities to get involved in' category, as this is the only category into which we allow research to be posted.
    Online Community Coordinator, she/her

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Want to tell us how we're doing? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community Guidelines.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.