learning the craft of poetry writing — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

learning the craft of poetry writing

Options
Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,379 Disability Gamechanger

learning the craft of poetry writing 
The light near goes out on my dreams
I esteem to glimmer in my success
As I progress few in building collections of my inspiring poems
I am on the rise again 
I watch youtube videos on how to write new styles of poems of my using their styles while writing my own poems.

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

Thanks for sharing your words of wisdom with us. You are always empowering and really great to hear from. How are you today?  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,379 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @L_Volunteer
    I feel fantastic thank you
    I hope you are well today @L_Volunteer

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're doing absolutely the right thing @Globster - you learn from other poets, but develop your own style. Poetry is a craft like any other, & takes time to master. I wish you every success, & feel you will succeed.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Globster said:
    @L_Volunteer
    I feel fantastic thank you
    I hope you are well today @L_Volunteer

This is really great to hear @Globster :) and it's fantastic that you're so open to learning about the craft of poetry! Your work definitely reflects that :)
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Globster

I am glad to hear you are well. I am good too thank you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.