Hi, my name is kevwallyS! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is kevwallyS!

kevwallyS
kevwallyS Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi i am looking for someone to help me to enjoy sex with 

Comments

• Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,697

Scope community team

Hello @kevwallyS

Welcome to the community, I'm glad to see you join us and I hope you enjoy taking part here. 

This is not a dating website unfortunately, however I'm sure you will be able to make friends while taking part in the community. If you're looking for somebody to connect with on a deeper, romantic level, have you considered trying some dating sites? One that offers dating and that is aimed at disabled people is the Outsiders Dating and Social Club, which you might be interested in reading about.

I'm sure you'll be able to meet somebody who you will connect with and enjoy sex with. Have you had challenges with that enjoyment in the past?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Need to talk?

Over Christmas the online community might be a little quieter than usual, so if you need urgent emotional support or if you feel like you might be in crisis, please read up about how to stay safe for now and find help.

You can also speak to somebody in confidence by calling Samaritans on 116 123 for free or send an email to
[email protected]

Of course, if you feel like you might be at risk right now, please call 999 or visit your local hospital.
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.