Christmas Songs Battle: Semi-Final
For this next phase, 4 well-known and loved Christmas songs have been voted, by you, into the Semi-Final Stage, so now all that’s left is to vote some more…
Pick your favourites from the following pairs to move them through to the Semi-Final stage! You have until Friday 24th December to share your choices. Which songs make the final two? You decide!
All I Want For Christmas Is You (Mariah Carey) v Merry Xmas Everybody (Slade)
Do They Know It’s Christmas? (Band Aid) v Last Christmas (Wham!)
Enjoy And if anything is unclear or you have any questions let me know.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
- 50.3K All Categories
- 9.9K Start here and say hello!
- 4.3K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 137 Community updates
- 11.6K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 684 Work and employment
- 538 Education
- 1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 952 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 255 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 252 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.8K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.3K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.1K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.7K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 611 Chronic pain and pain management
- 667 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 723 Autism and neurodiversity
- 870 Mental health and wellbeing
- 290 Sensory impairments