Hi, my name is Bpositive91! — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Hi, my name is Bpositive91!

Bpositive91
Bpositive91 Member Posts: 9 Listener
Hi , I am new here and would love to be able to help where I can and also to receive help from you kind people when I need it . 

Comments

• Teddybear12
    Teddybear12 Community Co-Production Group Posts: 2,085 Pioneering
    Hi @Bpositive91 Welcome to the Community. It is lovely that you would like to help where you can and also receive help yourself if you need it. If you have any questions please ask. Would you like to tell us something about yourself? Take care.
  • Ross_Scope
    Ross_Scope Posts: 5,742

Scope community team

Hello @Bpositive91

Wishing you a warm welcome to the community, it's great to have you aboard. 

This is a very supportive place, so I'm sure that you will be able to receive the support you need, is there anything at the moment that you are struggling with in particular?

We have many categories to get involved with, so I would advise having a browse and posting wherever you see fit, and if you have any questions then don't hesitate to ask.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.