V Shape Pillow special offer at Tesco has helped me a lot — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

V Shape Pillow special offer at Tesco has helped me a lot

Options
happyfella
happyfella Community member Posts: 489 Pioneering
So, i suffer from Chronic Pain and it is unbearable to sit on a sofa. I was looking for different things i could use to try and make it more comfortable to sit on the sofa when i am in pain with my neck and my shoulder.

I have been using a big massic pillow case that fits two pillows at the bottom and two pillows at the top and it does work but gives me no support for my neck.

My wife came home my tesco and brought me a V Shape Pillow which stupidly in the past i thought would not work. However, it has made a huge difference. It provides me with support on my shoulder and my neck and is not heavy to move around.

I can now sit on the sofa in comfort. At the moment it is being sold at Tesco and is priced at £16. But, if you use your club card it is priced at £6. But you will have to hurry.

If you suffer from chronic pain in the shoulder and neck then this is perfect for you.

We were going to try one on Amazon but they are priced at more than £18.

I just cannot believe after 24 hours of having it how much of a difference it has made to my life.

Comments

• Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @happyfella :)

Thanks for your post and for the information about the V shape pillow.

I'm so glad that it has been helpful for you and that you also got it reduced on your Tesco clubcard. I'm definitely going to take a look myself for the pillow as I've been wanting one for a while, and I also have a clubcard, so will get the offer :) 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • happyfella
    Options
    Hi @happyfella :)

Thanks for your post and for the information about the V shape pillow.

I'm so glad that it has been helpful for you and that you also got it reduced on your Tesco clubcard. I'm definitely going to take a look myself for the pillow as I've been wanting one for a while, and I also have a clubcard, so will get the offer :) 

When I looked online at one I thought how could that help. It does strange and I could not see how it could work. But as soon as my wife brought it home and i tried it, it has been amazing. Not sure how long the offer is on for but my wife bought it me on sunday.

I am not sure if it is available online with Tesco or not as i have not checked. But it is a great buy. My wife is going back today to get me another one as a spare, and they are washable.
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    That's good to know @happyfella :) I've just looked online and couldn't see the offer/pillow. There is this one, but it is sold out/currently unavailable online:

Silentnight V Shape Teddy Pillow - Tesco Groceries

I will have a look in store when I'm next in Tesco. Hopefully some of our other members will be able to find the bargain too!
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,610 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    @happyfella yes I've used them for years now and also took advantage of tescos offer to treat myself to a new one. There a good make too. I keep telling people how good they are. I've had from amazon and they only last so long. 
  • happyfella
    Options
    Sandy_123 said:
    @happyfella yes I've used them for years now and also took advantage of tescos offer to treat myself to a new one. There a good make too. I keep telling people how good they are. I've had from amazon and they only last so long. 

I wish i knew a long time ago how good they are. I am been struggling for a long time when in pain and sitting on my sofa. Now, it just makes me feel so much better.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 50,610 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Also good in bed too i might get another one with that offer on.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.