Is there any chance that someone could help me with my PIP form, please.!

Options
spikey06
spikey06 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited January 2022 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Is there any chance that someone could help me with my PIP form, please.!

Comments

• Alex_Alumni
    Alex_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,538 Championing
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @spikey06 yes, what would you like help with?

Citizens Advice has each question laid out step by step, so take a look if that's helpful for you.

Remember, it's about providing detailed examples of how your condition affects your ability to carry out each of the descriptors. So talk about times you've struggled or failed to do them, what happened and why?

To help our members advise you further, I've changed the title of your post and moved it into our PIP category, so it's easy to find.

If you're unsure about anything then don't hesitate to ask, and I hope you find these links helpful :)

Alex
  • Velma
    Velma Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    What I found doing my son's PIP form ,make sure you keep copies and when they ring you when making a decision, say exactly what you put down for the question.  Have the form with you 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,304 Championing
    Options
    They very rarely ring when making a decision. Or did you mean when they ring for the assessment?
     Even then, if you answer the questions with exactly what you put down on the form i don’t think that’s a good idea either. The reason an assessment would be needed would be because they don’t have enough of information to write the report. By giving the same info that you gave in the form would mean they still wouldn’t have enough of information. 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,160 Championing
    Options
    May I suggest, which I've been meaning to do for a while, that the poster looks at the beginning of this link about filling in a PIP claim form for good advice (rather than the end of this post):  https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/56365/pip-form-filling

• spikey06
    spikey06 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Thank you, good people for all your advice.’