Hi, my name is djjlew01! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is djjlew01!

Options
djjlew01
djjlew01 Community member Posts: 2 Listener

Comments

• djjlew01
    djjlew01 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    New to this Anyone educate me on this site please 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hello @djjlew01

Welcome to the community, I hope you are well this morning and thanks for signing up and making your first post.

The community is here for people such as yourself to meet others and interact, gain peer support and have a bit of fun chatting and getting to know one another. We have numerous categories of conversation, which you can find here, that allow members to get involved in subjects that they are particularly interested or knowledgeable about.

I would recommend having a look at the virtual coffee lounge, which is where we play games and have other general conversation that is very varied and enjoyable. Once you find a discussiont hat you want to comment on , just pop your reply into the text box at the bottom of the page and press the button to post it.

If you have any further questions about the community then please feel free to ask, and I look forward to seeing you getting involved.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Xtrac3yX
    Xtrac3yX Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    Hello there I'm new as well trying to work this out lol
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hey @djjlew01 :) 

How are you today? Have you managed to navigate the community anymore?

I hope you start to feel settled in soon and please let us know if there's anything that we can help with. To start, it might be helpful to share a little bit about yourself and why you joined the community? That's if you feel comfortable to do so, of course :) 

We hope to speak to you soon.

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.