Has anyone been to the beacon.? Do they record their phone calls? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Has anyone been to the beacon.? Do they record their phone calls?

Options
robbie9617
robbie9617 Community member Posts: 25 Connected
edited February 2022 in Mental health and wellbeing
HI i was wondering has anyone been to this place before and if you know they record their phone calls?. i am curious as i want to make a complaint about something if it is possible to get the phone call that i had, would anyone know if they do record? 

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 51,662 Disability Gamechanger
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Hi @robbie9617 can you tell us more about what the beacon is? most businesses use recorded calls today. Probably best to ring them and ask if you can access a recorded call, I'm not sure if they would release it as they are usually for their own benefit, altho if it is recorded they may be able to double check for your complaint.
  • robbie9617
    Options
    how can i speak to you privately please? it is a mental health department, and i am tryin to build a case up and need as much evidence as i can get. please thanks and if any insight on to what i am doing would be helpful i would prefer to send stuff privately with situation . etc
  • robbie9617
    Options
    thank you for your response :)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,724 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    You can ring the scope helpline on 0800 800 3333. Or you can email them helpline@scope.org.uk. Alternatively you can speak to an advice agency near you, for this start here. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.