Mental health — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Mental health

Options
Star12
Star12 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
edited February 2022 in Mental health and wellbeing
Hi I'd like to say a big  hello to people that struggle with there mental health right now. I'm in the same boat and each day is hard. I'm here ic anyone wants to have a chat 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @star12 :) 

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your mental health. I think it's great that you're looking to support others! 

Are you receiving any support for your mental health at the moment?

Would you like to start off by telling us a little more about your experiences, and share any tips or advice you have for anyone else who might be in the same position? 

Just to let you know, I've moved your post into our mental health and wellbeing category. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Star12
    Options
    Hello that's OK. I am reviving help but it's not going anywhere in a hurry. But I can tell you what I'm finding useful is I'm making bangles from colourful beads they help me to occupie me. And to colour in as I have adult colourng books. And I draw don't have to be a good drawer really tell people what I do no one has to be clever but but they have a little talent 
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Star12
     I find meditation helpful
    https://www.lionsroar.com/how-to-meditate/
    🙂

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Star12
    Options
    It's OK but I do long for something better in my life 
  • Star12
    Options
    Thankyou Im glad you find that useful I don't have much patience for that but I play my games on my phone like pubg pkxd petshop games decorating games I find them useful and great to do 

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.